Saturday, March 29, 2014

Long Time No Blog

So clearly the blogging thing never happened! After I stopped blogging after the first few weeks of school, I still continued to take pictures. I didn't have the motivation to blog after teaching, so I was going to catch up during Thanksgiving break. Well, that didn't happen, so then I was going to catch up during winter break. That didn't happen either.

Now I am a few weeks away from Spring break (our break is sooo late this year) and I just so happen to be bored. So here I am, several months later, planning on sharing a few fun projects we have done this year.

Overall, my first year of teaching is going really really well. It honestly is not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I don't really feel like a new teacher. I just feel like I am in the groove of things at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment